The park


Most probably, towards 1791 Louis-Charles-Alexandre Boullenger devoted himself to establishing the forest plantations in the form of an eight-arm star, of which there still exist four splendid alleys of plane, lime and chestnut trees that have for the most part reached a height of 45 metres.

Today, its 150-hectare estate and its 5-hectare park according to the original 1885 plans of the landscape designer from Rouen, Prosper Garet, have been reconstituted.